Friday, January 10, 2014

Journal #2 Packing Some More and Goodbyes

Well ladies and gentlemen I don't have my camera set up yet so I guess I will do another journal entry thingy. So today I packed up 90% of my room. My dear mother took tomorrow off and I will be doing last minute shopping with her and finish packing my room. Saturday morning my grandparents are coming from Iowa to Missouri to come pick me up and then I will be spending a few days at their house before I take off for my home in Cedar Rapids. I miss everyone and I have a LONNNGGGG list of goodbyes to make in CR. You know what the funniest thing is about me having to move all my crap all the time? Every single time I move my stuff I end up throwing stuff away. This time I am throwing away 4 shirts, 3 pairs of pants, lots of underwear (dang hips and butt got bigger boooooo lol), and some shoes, you're welcome wifey. It's kind of a bittersweet moment for me leaving Missouri this time because I personally will not be back until October. Then after that who knows when I will be back. The greatest part for me though is, it no longer frightens me. I'm not scared that nothing is planned out. I know I have a place to live no matter where I am, especially if I have my car. I got blankets let's do this. haha. Anyways what I'm trying to say is I'm really trying to stop being a predictor of the future, a planner of the rest of my life, I'm just trying to live for now, meaning 6 months ahead (that's actually really good for me). It's okay that I don't know what I'll be doing with the rest of my life right now. It's okay that I have nobody in my life significantly. It's okay that I'm just taking off and doing things for myself right now. It's okay that I have no dreams for myself at the present time. It's okay. I just have to keep telling myself this and I'll be okay. Anyways this seems really long and honestly this is probably the last one I'll do because Saturday I get the camera! I hope you guys follow this because I am really going to try and update everyday starting the 16th of January. Thanks for all the love and support! Keep your minds open, your hearts close, and your belly full!
-The Foodie and Nature Enthusiast

No comments:

Post a Comment