Monday, January 27, 2014

Dexter: Our Son

Ladies and gentlemen I am pleased to announce that Lexi and I have officially adopted a baby boy!!!!! (Please do not freak out and continue to read) He's so cute! He likes to hide in corners and run away when we get close to him. He likes hiding in warm places. He's so cute when he hides because he sticks part of his face out and stares at us almost as if to say "I can see you mommies but you can't see me!" His favorite place is the shower. Especially when the water is on and when it's off he scurries to the drain of the shower. He's a little weird. He likes to be with us at night but during the day he's gone. He's realllly pale and sometimes we can see his veins straight through his skin. Dexter has really big eyes (a deep brown color). You know what my favorite part of our little guy is? His tail! Let that sink in....

FAMILY: I don't actually have a kid. Lexi and I are not a couple.

DEXTER IS A GECKO.

We are not really sure if it's a boy or girl, quite frankly we cannot get close enough to him to find out. He's in our bathroom every night and greets us with a scurry up the wall when we have to shower. If you want to see any pictures of our little guy please go to lexi's blog! HEHE

Sorry family for the scare but I had to have a little fun... :)
Minds open, hearts close, bellies full!
-The Foodie and Nature Enthusiast

No comments:

Post a Comment