Monday, March 3, 2014

Dhamma Center Pics

I have already posted about the Dhamma center and the Burma border. The city we went to is Win Haeng. These are the pictures. I know the pictures and the explanations are really far apart but when I made my first post I just had to get out my feelings and my emotions before I forgot. So sorry for the delay but here are the pictures with some small captions so you kind of know what you’re looking at.
Minds open, hearts close, bellies full.

-The Foodie and Nature Enthusiast

Burma/Thailand border


 Artwork in the temple at the border. We actually met the artist

 Sketches in the temple at the border. Soon to be what's above.


This is the artwork by the same artist above. This is actually where we met him. He was working on some artwork that he will be putting in a new meditation center. He doesn't like these a lot (they were the first ones he did) and he made a mistake in the story of Buddha in one of the panels. He took one year to paint around 30 of these panels. The one on the left of the bottom picture with the man with the machete is the artist's personal favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment